Furniture Repair Technician
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
FURNITURE REFURBISHMENT TECHNICIAN
The Furniture Refurbishment Technician will be reporting to the National Service Manager. This position will be based out of the Mississauga, ON service centre. The Furniture Refurbishment Technician’s role is to refurbish upholstery items to high standard ensuring that easyhome standards are maintained. There will be a requirement to also perform basic repairs to some items.
As Furniture Refurbishment Technician, you will:
- Furniture cleaning and repair.
- Basic upholstery repairs, such as re-stuffing and dust cover replacement.
- Assist with shipping/receiving of incoming/outgoing furniture when required
What you need to work with us:
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Experience with furniture repair an asset
- Ability to use various tools (hammers, steam cleaners, vacuums, air nailer)
- Ability to handle items safely that can weigh in excess of 50 lbs
If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.