Operations Support Administrator - Mississauga
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. Our subsidiary, easyfinancial services, which offers personal loan services across Canada, is positioned for exponential growth over the next two years. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences all while making financial services more accessible in local communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
We are currently looking for Operations Support Administrator for our support centre in Mississauga.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Coordinate project and operations awards and shipments
- Schedule, track, and provide support materials for meetings and project events
- Liaise with other departments and vendors to obtain and update project information or materials
- Communicate about each projects status within the operations department
- Assist customers and handle general inquires
- Prepare and deliver daily/weekly/monthly performance reports to management
- Manage department corporate card expenses
- Organize and assist with the payout of monthly performance bonuses
- 1-2 years of operational administrative support
- Project management knowledge is an asset – you will be responsible for implementing and following up on corporate initiatives for the field
- Excellent user knowledge of MS Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deliver accurate results in a timely manner
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical abilities
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills, oral and written
- Self-directed and results-oriented
- Proactive approach
- Flexible and able to quickly respond to changing business needs
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.