Full Time Operations Administrator - easyhome (Mississauga)
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyfinancial services offers personal loan services across Canada. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences all while making financial services more accessible in local communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with great wages and benefits, outstanding branch support, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make your work matter.
Position Overview: Operations ADMINISTRATOR
Serve as the main liaison with internal and external contacts to successfully execute the expansion of our easyfinancial branch network, as well as process all payments received at head office from 3rd party agencies and the loan protection program within sensitive timelines, ensuring both accuracy and proficiency.
- Validating the supporting loan documentation prior to disbursing 3rd party loans for the indirect channel
- Processing the 3rd party loan EFT disbursements for the indirect loans
- Setting up preauthorized payments for the customers
- When applicable to the indirect channel; Securing assets through Securefact
- Any balancing and validation reporting as required for the indirect channel
- To provide afterhours support in rotation so that overrides or account corrections are supported as required after regular business hours in additional to indirect loan processing.
- Providing back up coverage to other peers within the Central Operations Department
- Other Duties as assigned
- Flexibility to work evenings and week-ends if required.
- 1 - 3 years experience within the Financial Services Industry in a related role
- Intermediate experience working with Microsoft products, specifically: Word, Excel & Outlook , Wealth view
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely and effective manner
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to work as part of a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Able to handle various tasks as required
- Adapts well to change
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn and develop
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyfinancial services are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.