Full Time Business Systems Analyst - RSSS - easyhome (Mississauga)
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
Easyhome is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst - RSSS. The BSA will oversee all aspects of the RSSS Lease-To-Own application under the broad general direction of the Director, IT Services.
Business Systems Analyst - RSSS, IT Services
You will report directly to the Director, IT Services. IT Services is a department in which roles and personnel will evolve as customer needs and technologies change. You will carry out tasks and responsibilities in a supportive and collaborative manner with other members of the IT Services department in order to provide exceptional customer service to clients as well as those in the Support Centre.
- Work directly with the business users including senior management to identify, define, interpret and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of system requirements and processes
- Organize business information during the requirement gathering process.
- Develop detailed change request documentation and work directly with the vendor during the development process.
- Manage the configuration and customization of the RSSS application used by the organization including documentation, testing and training
- Manage application access controls and security profiles
- Provide expertise and guidance on the effective use of the RSSS system
- Document data sources and provide guidance to the data analyst(s) and other corporate users as to how and where to obtain data
- Coordinate the development of core and custom reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years in-depth experience managing business applications
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with retail Point of Sale systems or Lease To Own systems an asset
- Proven Project Management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in developing and delivering training material
- Experience leading User Acceptance Testing, identifying test data attributes, and writing detailed test cases
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to understand business requirements and relate this to application, data requirements and design
- Show initiative and creativity in providing solutions
- Possess a sincere desire to provide excellent customer service
- Capability to prioritize and multitask; organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to advise clients in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high demanding environment
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process.