Full Time IT Project manager - easyhome (Mississauga)
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
IT Project manager
We are seeking an IT Project Manager. Reporting to the Director, PMO in IT Services the PM will oversee all aspects of prioritized projects. You will carry out tasks and responsibilities in a supportive and collaborative manner with other members of the IT Services department in order to provide exceptional customer service to clients as well as those in the Support Centre.
As an IT Project Manager you will own:
- All aspects of the SDLC process for planned and approved projects.
- Supporting the Director, IT with driving various processes including:
- The Project Resource Demand Management processes that encompasses the measurement of Demands against the available Capacity specifically assessing the ability of our Organization, our Vendors, and our Processes to carry out the prioritized activities.
- The Financial Management processes of IT, inclusive of our periodic Planning, Budgeting and Spending review activities.
- The Vendor Management Processes, ensuring that all Contracts with Suppliers support the needs of the Business, and that all Suppliers meet their contractual Service Level commitments.
- The Change and Release Management Processes responsible for controlling and coordinating the lifecycle of all Changes with our Managed Service Vendors. Followed by planning, scheduling and controlling the movement of all application releases to Test and Live environments.
- The Risk Management and Controls Process responsible for assessing a new or Changed IT Service to ensure that Risks have been identified and appropriate controls have been established to bring resultant risks to an acceptable level.
- Overall Governance Processes to ensuring that Policies and Strategy are actually implemented, and that required Processes are correctly followed. Governance includes defining Roles and responsibilities, measuring and reporting, and taking actions to resolve any issues identified.
To work with us, you will need:
- Experience leading IT focused SDLC and Agile development processes
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years in-depth experience managing IT and Business projects
- PMP, Computer Science or related degree
- Proven Project Management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in developing and delivering efficient and value added governance processes.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to design, implement and drive value added processes.
- Show initiative and creativity in providing solutions
- Possess a sincere desire to provide excellent customer service
- Capability to prioritize and multitask; organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to advise clients in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high demanding environment
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless.