Full Time Payroll Associate - easyhome (Mississauga)
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
We are currently looking for Payroll Associate for our support centre in Mississauga.
Duties may include:
- Prepare and submit all payroll input through ADP Pay@work on a bi-weekly basis for approximately 400- salaried and hourly employees.
- Provide maintenance of ADP/EZLabor Time and Attendance System to all departments
- Maintain and update employee payroll files
- Maintain strict adherence to payroll processes, to ensure ongoing certification of internal controls including but not limited to preparation and distribution of key reports for approval, exercising diligence around approvals etc
- Prepare and mail ROE and final pay cheques for terminated employees through ADP in a timely manner
- Participate in year –end activities to provide T4s, RL-1, etc. in a timely manner
- Keeps abreast of current government legislation
- Communicate with employees on a timely basis regarding any items which may impact their pay
- Enroll/maintain employees on benefit plan
- Prepare manual cheques in compliance with established corporate procedures and update the payroll system for accurate governmental reporting
- Work with remote offices to prepare payroll , ensure accuracy of hours, wage rates and time off calculations
- Other projects as assigned
- Working knowledge of ADP Performance Pack (People@Work and Pay@Work), EZLabor and reporting skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in processing full cycle payroll using pay@work
- Knowledge of CRA payroll policies and procedures
- Previous experience on ADP pay@work, people@work and EZLabor
- Working towards a designation with CPA
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- High level of customer service, flexibility of work hours
- Must possess excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team environment, and work well under pressure and strict
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.