ETL Data Analyst - Mississauga
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. Our subsidiary, easyfinancial services, which offers personal loan services across Canada, is positioned for exponential growth over the next two years. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences all while making financial services more accessible in local communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
A growing retailer in the Toronto area is seeking an ETL Data Analyst.
ETL Data Analyst, IT Services
You will report directly to the Director, IT Services. IT Services is a department in which roles and personnel will evolve as customer needs and technologies change. You will carry out tasks and responsibilities in a supportive and collaborative manner with other members of the IT Services department in order to provide exceptional customer service to clients as well as those in the Support Centre.
- A minimum of 5 years SQL experience
- A minimum of 2 years SQL Database Admin experience
- A minimum of 1 year MS SQL SSIS
- Experience with ETL processes in a data warehouse environment
- Experience with Visual Basic (VB) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) an asset
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Microstrategy an asset
- Previous experience performing data queries & reporting
- Experience automating tasks and streamlining processes
- High level of technical aptitude
- Computer Science or related degree
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to understand business requirements and relate them to technical requirements
- Show initiative and creativity in providing solutions
- Possess a sincere desire to provide excellent customer service
- Capability to prioritize and multitask; organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to advise clients in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high demanding environment
- Participate in the build out of a new data warehouse
- Develop and maintain ETL processes using SSIS
- Assist others to develop reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Microstrategy
- Write, modify and integrate into existing VBA Applications created in MS Access and MS Excel
- Identify and communicate technical problems, process and solutions
- Prepare Reports using SQL, MS Access and MS Excel
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- Ensure that existing business processes are not interrupted
- Ad-hoc data query requests (SQL and MS Excel)
- Dealing with the users on a daily basis to ensure that problems are dealt with promptly and that appropriate fixes are made to resolve any problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.